Terms & conditions
We do not warrant or guarantee any interview call or job offer with any of our services or from any prospective employer/organization that download the resume/insertion or information/data and uses it to contact the user. The user is cautioned to be wary of calls or emails from other websites claiming to offer comparable services under the name of doledgeIndia.com that ask for payment.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE BELOW AND/OR ANY SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AS ARE COMMUNICATED ON THE PAGES THEREOF BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE AND ANY PAGES THEREOF. DO NOT ACCESS THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS PAGES IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE BELOW AND/OR ANY SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AS ARE COMMUNICATED ON THE PAGES THEREOF.
The domain name www.doledgeindia.com (Website) is owned and operated by DOLEDGE INDIA (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED. By accessing this Website or any of its pages, you are agreeing to these Terms & Conditions of Use.
We do our best to ensure uninterrupted availability and error-free transmission of our website. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. We may also suspend or restrict user access to the Website at any time without notice to perform repairs, maintenance or service. We will endeavor to limit the frequency and duration of such suspensions or restrictions.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means.
For the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Doledge India does not screen, edit, publish or review comments prior to their appearance on the website and comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Doledge India, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Doledge India shall not be responsible or liable for the comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this website.
- Doledge India reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions & Contact Information.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
LINKS AND PAGES
This site may contain links and pages to sites maintained or provided by third parties. We are not responsible for any information, materials, products or services posted or offered on third party sites linked to this Site. We do not endorse or recommend any products, services, or information offered or recommended on this website, and we are not responsible for any failure of any product or service offered or advertised on this website.
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations.
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Doledge India; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
By use of our corporate name; or
By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of (Company name)’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.